plastic extruder heater band
Mica heaters are efficient and economical solutions to the heating requirements of many applications. Mica heaters can attain a maximum sheath temperature of 900°F, but with different electrical termination styles, clamping mechanisms, and ability to accommodate holes and cutouts, mica band heaters are successfully used in many applications, but are mostly sought for in the plastics industry.
1. Working temperature higher than 300°C
2. Customized voltage, power, and size
3. Holes and cutouts are available. Maximum wattage may be reduced with the addition of holes and cutouts. Drawing required for specific location.
4. Clamping straps will assure heat transfer efficiency.
5. The low mass design allows quick heat-up and a quick response.
6. Our design variations provide convenience and heater protection.
1. Injection moulding machines
2. Plastic extruders
3. Food industry
4. Blow moulding machines
5. Container pipe and tank heating
6. Pharmaceutical industry